- When removing debris, you must use a leaf blower, plastic rake, or a bristle broom.
- If paint or concrete dust has fastened to the yarn, WD-40 will remove the particles from the blades.
- To prevent pet odors from initially occurring, Turf Deodorizer should be applied during the installation. Or if odors are already present, Turf Deodorizer may be applied after installation via spray application, though Turf Fresh may assist once odors are present. Turf Deodorizer can be applied to the turf after Turf Fresh has been applied.
- Turf Fresh contains a “good bacteria” that will attach the “bad bacteria,” which causes odor. Apply the Turf Fresh in the evening, and the product will break down the bacteria and dissipate during the day hours in the sunlight.
- Multiple dogs can take the memory out of turf and can leave amounts of hair which will attach to the turf. A program should be set up with your installer for regular maintenance, consisting of the removal of pet hair and brushing the turf bristles upwards by a power broom.
- The lawn area should not need to be watered. If pet products are applied, minimal watering is needed, as over-watering can create a smell of its own.
Information provided by the Grass Warehouse and Tiger Express.